I am Alex Drewitt.
Here are a few of the things about me:
- 1993: Typography and Graphic Communication at Reading University.
- 1997: Sotheby’s. My designs must complement the world’s finest fine art.
- 2001: Design for Egg - the internet bank. Design for MSN - internet communications. Design for the Boots Advantage credit card scheme.
- 2003: Adventures in Africa. Have designed for travel and wildlife projects, ever since.
- 2004: Back to Sotheby’s, who soon made me their Senior Designer and Studio Manager.
- 2009: I go it alone. A risky time - but, as my portfolio shows, I’ve been too busy to be scared.
I’m based in Salisbury, but I work throughout the UK and beyond. I work with direct clients, agencies, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, printers and web developers. As a project manager and team leader, I’m responsible for standards, deadlines - and, of course, budgets.
As a firm believer in long-term working relationships,
I’m delighted to say that Sotheby’s are still one of my clients…
Here’s one of the things that others say about me:
“Alex is a pleasure to work with. Having listened to our brief she comes back with great ideas and jobs are completed on time with fantastic results.”
Jane Stevens-Smith, Wilton House
You’ll find some more in Portfolio.
Brochures • Corporate Identity • Logos • Letterheads • Leaflets • Magazines • Advertising • Annual Reports • Newsletters • Websites